- 2016 - FCA Supplier of the Year
- 2016 - Automotive Global Award Logistics Quality
- 2015 - Supply Chain Award Logistics Quality
- 2015 – Honda Superior Quality Award
AMPORTS has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, AMPORTS is one of the largest auto processors in North America.
AMPORTS provides customers with seamless logistical solutions. All of AMPORTS’ deep-water facilities are located near major highway systems serving densely populated regions. AMPORTS has both long-term leases and property ownership to ensure our customers the footprint they require for today’s volumes and tomorrow’s growth potential.
AMPORTS offers real time vehicle tracking, state-of-the-art technology, custom software, and back up technology to ensure quality service. Our teams of experts are ISO 9001:2008 certified and committed to providing you with an exceptional level of personalized service every time.
Our global vision is to be the premier Automotive Services Company & Port Terminal Operator with a perpetual commitment to quality, safety, operational excellence, and customer satisfaction.
- To be a premier Automotive Services Company & Port Terminal Operator
- Customer Satisfaction
- Commitment to Quality & Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Encourage open communication and feedback
- Create a foundation of trust and reward success
- Create a "Safety-First" culture
- Conduct regular safety briefings
- Make people accountable for safety
- Invest time and money in safety practices
- Meet and exceed expectations
- Offer a product that is consistent and reliable
- Promote ease of doing business
- Embrace customer concerns
- Provide unique solutions
- Differentiate AMPORTS from the competition
- Follow through
- Understanding customer expectations to train employees to ensure quality satisfaction
- Conduct internal audits to ensure best practices
- Ensure superior quality
AMPORTS strives to be environmentally friendly in all aspects of our operation.
AMPORTS is active on the following environmental boards:
- Green Ports Steering Committee for San Francisco
- Harbor Safety Committee
AMPORTS is an international company with operations in the United States and Mexico.
AMPORTS USA has eight US port facilities, located in Jacksonville (FL), Brunswick (GA), Tampa (FL), Benicia (CA), Hueneme (CA) and three facilities in Baltimore (MD). AMPORTS Global Headquarters is located in Jacksonville, FL, with a Corporate Branch Office at our Atlantic port facility in Baltimore, (MD).
AMPORTS Mexico consists of three facilities, two port facilities located in Altamira and Lazaro Cardenas, with one inland rail-head facility located in Toluca. AMPORTS Mexico Corporate Headquarters is located in Santa Fe.